The GLASS-BRUDZIŃSKI Adwokaci i Radcy Prawni Law Firm offers
its Clients complex support at all stages of a case as well as specialized support in concrete, selected issues that require cooperation.
Offer for contractors
- Provision of ongoing legal consultations and drafting of legal analyses concerning participation of a contractor in public procurement procedure;
- analysis of compliance of procedure for awarding public order with the law in force;
- verification of documentation made available by the ordering party in the procedure for awarding of a public order;
- legal analysis of offers and assessment of their compliance with the public procurement law and the technical specification (SIWZ);
- expert opinion on correspondence sent to the ordering party;
- participation in negotiations with the ordering party;
- legal advice on using the means of legal protection by the contractor;
- representation of a contractor before the National Chamber of Appeal and courts
- of general jurisdiction.
Offer for ordering parties
- complex legal support in preparation and conducing of procedure for awarding of a public contract;
- provision of ongoing legal consultations and drafting of legal analyses, including also on implementation and interpretation of provisions of the public procurement law;
- verification of technical specification (SIWZ) and of other necessary documents;
- legal advice when examining and assessing offers lodged by the contractors;
- expert opinion on correspondence sent to the contractors;
- support in settling means of legal protection used by the contractors;
- representation of the ordering party before the National Chamber of Appeal and general courts;
- support of the ordering party in the control process of the procedure for awarding public contracts. We also advise our Clients in procedures not covered by the public procurement law which includes both procedures below the statutory threshold and other tenders and competitive bids organized by entities not covered by the public procurement law.