GLASS-BRUDZIŃSKI Adwokaci i Radcy Prawni Law Firm has many years of experience in provision of labour-law related advisory activities and conducting of proceedings. We provide complex support to employers dealing with all work-relations with employees, stemming from the Labour Law as well as to employees.
We offer support, in specificity, in:
- proceedings related to discrimination in the work relationship and mobbing;
- legal advice in matters related to employee recruitment, starting from establishment of a work relationship, its changes and termination;
- support in selection of proper form of employment;
- services related to adjusting a workplace to existing legal provisions, including creation of work rules and rules of remuneration;
- proceedings on existence or lack of existence or work relationship;
- proceedings on establishment and termination of work contract (especially on lawful or unjustified termination of employment or unjustified or unlawful termination of work contract without notice);
- proceedings on payment of due remuneration;
- proceedings on collective and individual protection of work relationship;
- proceedings on laws and obligations of both employee and employer stemming from legislation in force, work agreements, rules of remuneration, decisions and provisions of collective work agreements;
- creation and provision of expert advice on rules (among others: labour, remuneration, employee social benefit fund, trainings) and other internal documents related to labour law and social security;
- creation of employee documentation, i.e.: work contract, no competition agreement, agreement for the board and the top management, including managerial contracts, notices of termination or dismissal;
- participation in negotiations with employees, trade unions and other representatives of the employees;
- preparation of documentation necessary for realization by the employers of restructuring of workforce, including mass lay-off procedure, individual lay-offs, transfer of workplace to a different employer;
- realization of audits of employee documentation, in specificity related to working time of employees, rules of remuneration, among others, in relation to equal treatment, etc.;
- legal advice during inspections of the National Labour Inspectorate;
- representing of employers in court disputes with employees, in mediation, etc.;
- other services related to labour law.
We represent also parties to proceedings before conciliation commissions and labour courts of all instances. The employees of GLASS-BRUDZIŃSKI Adwokaci i Radcy Prawni Law Firm also conduct cases related to social security law, including:
- representation of Clients in proceedings before social benefits authorities;
- payment of due benefits from the Social Insurance Fund;
- change of amount of the due benefits;
- return of benefits received unduly.