In relation to energy law GLASS-BRUDZIŃSKI Adwokaci i Radcy Prawni Law Firm provides the following services:
- preparation and negotiation of agreements concluded by the energy companies;
- drafting of general terms and conditions in agreements utilized by energy companies;
- obtaining of all administrative decisions necessary for commencement of operations and operating as an energy company;
- representing the entities in proceedings before the President of the Polish Energy Regulatory Office, President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and the Court of Competition and Consumes Protection;
- representing of Clients in disputes stemming from realization of energy activities;
- creation of analyses and legal opinions within the scope of ongoing advisory services for power companies;
- fuel companies service.